Your Ex -Lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break up, It Ruins Relationships – Counselor Oduro Advises – Renowned marriage and relationship counselor, Dr Mrs Charlotte Oduro has advised ladies in relationship to desist from creating friendship with their ex-lovers.
According to Dr Charlotte, keeping your ex-lover as a friend after break up can go a long way to ruin relationships.
She advised that an ex- lovers should be kept at a distance.
“Don’t ever tell yourself that your ex is your friend. Your ex shouldn’t be your friend, if he is ex, let him go. To save your present relationship, let your ex go. When you have a boyfriend, forget about ex.
If he wanted to stay, he shouldn’t have left because the more you communicate, the more you remember the things you did before. Cut it short”, Counsellor Oduro stated.
Counselor Oduro made this revelation during a recent interview with Monty Oz on his entertainment show.
- Maame Serwaa puts her gigantic melons on display whiles showing her dancing skills
- Efia Odo Mocks Christians, Says: ‘If You Are Sure You’ll Go To Heaven, Why Don’t You Go Now?’
- Sarkodie Replies Those Who Says He’s Stingy In New Interview
- Sarkodie – Black Love “Full Album”
- Sarkodie ft. Stonebwoy – Strength of a Woman (Black Love Album)