VIDEO: Woman Buried Husband With live Snake, Inside Ghana – A video that captures the moment a grieving woman buried her late husband with a live snake is trending on the internet.
The scene took place at the man’s funeral and while the deceased lied in the casket, his wife and other family members swarmed around his coffin for one last ritual before he journeyed to the land of no return.
His wife, who looks completely shattered with puffy eyes, is seen with a live snake wrapped around her neck. She removes the snake and places it into his husband’s coffin in the video that is fast taking centre stage on the internet.
A background voice narrating why she performed the ritual said a snake bit the tongue of the deceased and that was how he met his untimely death, hence the wife thought it was best to bury him with what killed him.
According to close sources, the young man used to play with snakes and during one of those moments, a snake bit his tongue when he tried to put it into his mouth.
Watch the video;
- Police Investigate Doctor At Korle Bu Who Allegedly Poisoned His Colleague’s Drinking Water With HIV Blood
- Sakawa lady and her gang arrested a few days after flaunting her wealth on social media
- Why Kofi Amoabeng allegedly dumped Mzbel – Diamond Appiah reveals secrets
- ‘Start The Galamsey Fight From Your Kyebi Hometown’ – Captain Smart Boldly Tells Akuffo Addo Even In Suspension Mood
- Job-seeking lady raped, killed, buried in a shallow grave