Information reaching downgh.com indicates that the renown Nigeria Prophet TB Joshua is confirmed DEAD at age 58. Popular Nigerian televangelist and founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) Temitope Balogun Joshua has died, GHBase.com can authoritatively confirm.
TB Joshua, as he is popularly known, died on Saturday, June 5, exactly a week before his 58th birthday.
Media reports in Nigeria say he died shortly after concluding a programme at his church. He was ministering “healing, deliverance and salvation” to his congregation.
However, the cause of his death is remains relatively scanty. TB Joshua was known for his popularity across Africa and Latin America.
The official page of Synagogue Church of All Nations has taken to Facebook to announce the abrupt departure of the renowned televangelist, TB Joshua.
- Meet TB Joshua’s Beautiful Wife, Daughter And His Son (+PHOTOS)
- ‘Tarzan actor’ Joe Lara and wife killed in plane crash
- Cheating gone wrong as side chick creates scene at a supermarket after seeing her man with his wife (+VIDEO
- Police officer scream! for his life after driver whose car he forcibly entered drove ‘fast and furious’ (Video)
- Video: “Your Big Useless Head” – Twene Jonas Goes Hard On Akuffo Addo Over $15,000 Hourly Private Jet