Kaduna Crash: Co-pilot dies 2 months after his wedding. As published by www.Ghbase.com on May 21, the Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Ibrahim Attahiru tragically lost his life alongside 11 others after an Air-force plane conveying them crashed in Kaduna State on Friday evening.
Perhaps the most emotional aspect of this gloomy report is the death of one of the casualties, Flight Lt. Alfred Ayodeji Olufade, who just married a couple of months ago.
His friend described him as “Our Heroes” in a post on social media.
One of his friends, Onovwo-Omasoro Ali Ovie eulogized on Twitter saying; “Rest in Peace Alfred. Flight Lt. AA Olufade just married two months ago. Our Heroes.”
We gathered that Olufade was the co-pilot of Flt Lt Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi, who also died barely two months after his introduction ahead of his wedding.
Rest in Peace Alfred. Flight Lt. AA Olufade just married two months ago. Our Heroes. pic.twitter.com/6vTaPDh0dL— onovwo-ᴏᴍᴀsᴏʀᴏ ᴀʟɪ ᴏᴠɪᴇ™☤🇳🇬 (@OvieNews) May 21, 2021
- Nigeria’s chief of army staff, Ibrahim Attahiru and others die in military plane crash
- Turkish man thrown out of airplane for allegedly slapping a Nigerian (Video)
- Maame Water Photo With Me has Made My Mum React Agrily – Lady Vomit
- Leticia Kyere Pinaman, 16-year-old student who allegedly killed herself retrieved – Full suicide note left
- VIDEO: Woman Buried Husband With Live Snake, Inside Ghana