Drama, Bride refuses to kiss her groom after exchanging vows on a wedding day Video. There was drama at a wedding ceremony that reportedly took place in Ibadan, Oyo State in Nigeria after a bride put up a gloomy demeanour that has obviously left a sour taste in the mouth of family members and friends.
In a video that has gone viral, the lady refused to kiss her groom after the officiating minister pronounced the popular words, ‘You may kiss the bride’ shortly after they have finished exchanging their vows.
She wanted a peck instead but when the groom insisted on a kiss, she somewhat shoved him away while maintaining a ‘heavy’ frown.
Watch the interesting video that has seince set tongues wagging;
- Meet TB Joshua’s Beautiful Wife, Daughter And His Son (+PHOTOS)
- WATCH: Shatta Wale – State Of The Industry Address
- Cheating gone wrong as side chick creates scene at a supermarket after seeing her man with his wife (+VIDEO
- Police officer scream! for his life after driver whose car he forcibly entered drove ‘fast and furious’ (Video)
- Drama as corpse refuses to be buried, leads people to house of the ritualist that killed her (video)